Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jonah Williams is playing like a premier LT
(10-05-2021, 07:25 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm as thrilled that Chase got over those preseason drops, as I am that Jonah has risen above his injury riddled beginning of his career to play at a level meriting his draft slot, so far this season.  I never doubted that Williams was a good football player, but with how the Bengals had been doing with 1st round picks in recent years, he was looking to be an injury washout. 

On another note;  Much credit to coach Pollack for getting this OL to look and play competitively.  (although they did look like they were sleepwalking in the first half versus Jacksonville) 

I'm ecstatic about everything right now. We're 3-1 and both offense and defense are playing great football. Someone mentioned we've allowed the 8th most pressures, but tbh I'd say the line has held up better than I thought it would.

(10-05-2021, 07:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What are you even talking about? Pointing out that one of our young players is playing great is “rubbing it in” now? A thread about a current Bengal starter is somehow a problem?

The Sewell vs Chase thing seems to have literally broke some of y’all’s brains…

Perhaps the debate had a bigger affect on yours, because you missed the 2 posts bringing up Sewell/Chase. Hint: neither was yours.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jonah Williams is playing like a premier LT - Shake n Blake - 10-05-2021, 08:15 PM