Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow's first year end is almost here
(10-11-2021, 06:41 AM)Tony Wrote: It took me a while, but Herbert is definitely better. I don't think it's close either. Joe has thrown a lot of ints this year. Top tier QBs don't do that. He stalls with this offense way more than Herbert does too. Herbert is just way more consistent at this point too.. 
I still think Burrow can be a good starter for us. 

While Herbert does have all the 'tools,' Burrow isn't a slouch when it comes to arm strength and athletic ability. Tom Brady and Peyton Manning were considerably less gifted than Rodgers, but still have had two of the greatest careers EVER. Supremely gifted QBs routinely flame out, it matters what you do with the gifts you are given. I am not saying Burrow will be Brady, but to sit there and say, as several have on this thread, that Burrow cannot be elite is baseless. He does need to be more selective with his throws. He is trying to make plays when there isn't one there. He just needs to learn when to take a sack or throw it away. I don't see a single physical thing that Burrow does that would hold him back from being great. It really just comes down to him learning from his mistakes.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow's first year end is almost here - pdub2005 - 10-17-2021, 09:53 PM