Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals Twitter with a hilarious Tweet
(10-14-2021, 12:05 PM)jj22 Wrote: It isn't the worst thing ever, people love mocking the Bengals. The worst thing ever is folk on this board not realizing it and joining in. Unless they are trying to mock the Bengals too which is possible, but something tells me folks in this thread don't realize the Bengals are being mocked. Hence, the "they are laughing AT you and not with you". A mistake you hate to see people make when they self own themselves.

OR maybe people are mocking the people mocking the Bengals because it's a stupid thing to try to shit on the Bengals with. 

I mean, I get it, you hate the Bengals and think they deserve nothing but mockery even when they have a winning record after 5 games and while the Bengals aren't infallible and deserving of some criticism, things like using a cart for reporters to use is not one of them. But, this is a free country and you want to shit on the Bengals, go ahead. Just stop wondering why some of us fans don't do it all the time like some of you do.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Twitter with a hilarious Tweet - PhilHos - 10-14-2021, 12:16 PM