Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you won the lottery what you buying?
(11-07-2021, 10:20 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: We have very beautiful cemetaries in the Hoosier state.  We also have an abundance of churches.  And a whopping amount of liquor stores.  Where I live, for example.

The population of my town is roughly 12,000 give or take.  There is easily 30 plus places to worship the lord.  On the same hand, for a town this small, and this is going by memory, there are 7 traditional liquor stores.  Then you have the retail stores like Walmart, Walgreens, Kroger, CVS, etc.

So here in Indiana, you get get sauced on Saturday, and forgiven on Sunday.  And when you go, we'll do you right!

Since I was born and raised in Dayton and have been to Indiana more times than I care to remember the reason there are so many cemeteries is because anyone even passing through Indiana is liable to die of boredom at any turn.. I managed to live, but not without considerable effort..  Smirk I just realized if I win a big lotto payout my first purchase will likely be a big roll of toilet paper since I'm pretty sure I'll shit myself before I have a chance to buy anything else.. LOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you won the lottery what you buying? - grampahol - 02-12-2022, 06:20 PM