Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac on the OL coming to Burrow’s defense
I generally have better things to do than do nothing but complain about the only team I've ever rooted for in this league. Sure, they've had some really lousy teams over the years with no chance for success, but this season ain't one of them. Last time I checked being 5-4 is still winning by the numbers no matter how you slice it, dice it or chop it up. They're 2-1 in the division which ain't nothing. Technically the team is listed as in last place in the division, but they're the highest scoring team in the division and the only team in the division with a winning record within the division.
I know..some of you truly believe yourselves to be eminently smarter than anyone else who still breaths, but if you're so smart why don't you have one of only 32 head coaching jobs in the league? Why aren't you position coaches in the league? I know! You work too hard at your part time janitorial jobs to be bothered with making millions per year so we all understand why you prefer to sit at home playing expert on TV.. Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac on the OL coming to Burrow’s defense - grampahol - 11-10-2021, 10:47 AM