Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Manziel the starting QB for the Browns this year?
(06-04-2015, 01:20 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: From my perspective, Manziel provides more hope than McCown. Ivan Drago was terrible for the Bucs last year.

If that's your other option, I think it'd be much better to go with the unknown (Manziel) who only started 1 game against a tough D last year.

I understand you don't like Manziel as a person and because he's a Brown (I don't either), but you have to give him a real shot before bashing him as an NFL player. We really haven't seen him play yet.

I don't dislike Manziel because he's a Brown, I dislike him because he's an overhyped d-bag.  

It's likely that no other team was going near him anytime soon because they likely saw all of the red flags in his play and realized that it's a long shot that he'll succeed in the NFL.

I think starting Manziel sets the Browns up for an epic collapse by the team and the fanbase because all hell will break loose when he struggles and I don't think that he has the mind to overcome that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Manziel the starting QB for the Browns this year? - BFritz21 - 06-04-2015, 02:03 AM