Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Manziel the starting QB for the Browns this year?
(06-16-2015, 12:49 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Right. I'm not so much pro-Manziel as I am anti-McCown.

I think Manziel is a doosh just like anyone else, but if I were a Browns fan, I'd rather roll the dice on Manziel than go with the guy who is proven to suck.

It's probably going to be a bad situation either way, but at least Manziel might have some upside. Emphasis on "might" and "some".

I hear ya, but I honestly think there may be a better chance McCown pulls a 2013 run out of thin air (as in, 1 in a gazillion) then Manziel becomes a productive QB.  Basically, I feel like either guy being good is going to be like hitting the lottery so I'll go with the guy who managed to end 2013 with a QBR of 109 and the one who put up a 4 TD 0 INT 147 QBR game to end 2014 over the one who can't catch a snap in the shotgun formation.

McCown...not likely to be good, but I don't see why he's less deserving of the optimism the Browns gave Manziel (at one point) or Hoyer.  The guy's resume is just better.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Manziel the starting QB for the Browns this year? - Nately120 - 06-17-2015, 09:55 AM