Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
(12-05-2021, 06:22 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Well out of curiousity, what were you hoping for? Surely 7-5 is about as good as anybody thought we'd be right now? 

I don't think this team has suddenly turned the corner or anything, but I just can't understand why anyone would be that down on us right now. We could easily have continued last year's form and been sitting at 4-8 or some crap, but we're not. Nobody who knows the Bengals would've expected us at 9-3 or better.

I'd say the Chargers are about where we are... a bubble playoff team. Sure they beat us, but turnovers cost us that game, not a difference in talent.

That said, I personally think you'll be very entitled to feel miserable in 5 games time, as I don't see us winning many from here on.

All I can tell you is that I have been actively watching for 33 years.

I have seen many coaches and many players roll through here.  One thing has remained the same.......no playoffs wins.

This up and down that is attributed to rookies with great talent and players gelling etc, I have seen 5 times over.  

Always the same result.   It's always next year.  I'm tired of next effing year after 31 freakin seasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Mickeypoo - 12-05-2021, 06:57 PM