Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac Taylor's Play Calling In OT Was Unforgivable
(12-15-2021, 07:37 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I don't want to read to much into a quote as I don't know if it was said right after the game or if he worded it correctly. But he says he " should have given Joe 2nd and 3rd down to get a Touchdown" which is correct that is a possibility but we were on the 26 we could of picked up a couple of 1st downs. Maybe that's nothing but it could speak to his mindset that you either score a TD or get the field goal. I would be curious to see that 3rd and 3 play and see what routes we ran. Because that line of thinking actually makes those last few plays make sense. If Taylor was thinking run twice get even closer for the field goal then take 1 shot at the endzone and if you don't get it kick the field goal. Not saying thats good logic if thats what he was thinking or that I agree with it because I don't but curious if thats what that quote is showing of his mindset.

Not giving you crap, I promise! But you really need to get on Twitter if you aren't and go an follow a bunch of Bengal fans that break down tape.

Actually, everyone should; you learn so much and see so many things that you don't see, during the game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor's Play Calling In OT Was Unforgivable - Truck_1_0_1_ - 12-15-2021, 07:45 PM