Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac Taylor's Play Calling In OT Was Unforgivable
(12-15-2021, 08:58 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I didn’t like running it on first AND second down either but as usual people are overreacting.

One year Zac is bashed for abandoning the run, throwing a ton, getting Burrow hit too much. This year, it’s the opposite. Why is he sticking with the run?! It isn’t very effective! He should have given up on that way earlier. Let Burrow throw it all day!

His play calling is unforgivable? His play calling moved us down field into FG position. His play calling got us the lead in OT in a game where he had fewer offensive possessions than the opponent. In a game where Chase dropped a TD and a would be conversion on the first drive that likely would have lead to 3 if not 7 points.

I agree with everything you say here. BUT? I might have did things differently. Mixon really wasn't having a good game and he was suffering from an illness (which I didn't see reported but FF updates said he was battling an illness non covid related). Based on those 2 reasons, I question the calls.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor's Play Calling In OT Was Unforgivable - HarleyDog - 12-15-2021, 09:21 PM