Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which franchise single season record will be hardest to break?
Burrow and Chase breaking all these team records got me wondering if there’s any that will be really tough to take down.

Burrow obviously has the single season record for passing yards, TD’s, passer rating, etc now. And Chase just broke all the rookie receiving records, and is only 12 yards shy of breaking Chad’s single season record. Which he could easily do this week if he plays.

There’s Carl Pickens TD record of 17. Chase should have had about 3-4 more TD’s this season if not for some drops. So he would have been right there to maybe at least tie it as a rookie. This one is probably achievable, but certainly won’t be easy.

Then there’s TJ’s receptions record of 112. That one might be kind of tough, too.

Rudi Johnson’s rushing yards record of 1458 might be the safest of all though, imo. Mixon has never really got anywhere close to that (career high this season at 1205). But who knows what he could do behind a better OL.

*I’m excluding Coy Bacon’s unofficial sack record off 21.5. That one ain’t falling.

Delhta O’Neal’s INT record of 10 will be another tough one to break.

Any others that will be particularly hard to do that I’m forgetting?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Which franchise single season record will be hardest to break? - Nicomo Cosca - 01-06-2022, 02:25 AM