Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Raiders’ Confidence on Saturday
(01-13-2022, 10:31 AM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: What counts I think is that the fans in attendance shouldn’t disrespect the Raiders by expecting the Bengals to be up 14 in the first quarter. Sure it’s possible, but it’s unlikely. They’re a tough group with some matchup advantages and plenty of confidence.

If you’re there and the Bengals don’t start perfectly, please don’t let the ghosts of playoffs past start to haunt your mind. Keep screaming for the defense and hold on to your belief. The Bengals have earned your trust.

Well said JaggedJimmyJay. We all know we start slow too, at least for the majority of the season we did. Burrow learns the Defense
early and than the Offense starts to roll around the 2nd quarter, good thing for us is our Defense usually plays well early to keep us 
in it and the fact we already played the Raiders could be a factor in us actually starting fast for once. The Raiders have played well 
lately but not as well as our starters have lately. Burrow is a big lights kind of guy, I want to see this Saturday.

Should be a fun game as long as we pull out the win I don't really care how we do it. I do have a lot of trust in this Bengals team.

We are never out of a game and Burrow has stopped throwing those interceptions that cost us games early to mid season. 

IT IS TIME!!! Rock On
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Raiders’ Confidence on Saturday - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-13-2022, 02:54 PM