Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Raiders’ Confidence on Saturday
(01-13-2022, 11:52 AM)TheFan Wrote: It's really not that different than people who banged the drum in support for Taylor after the 2 previous years. 

Well, I don't recall those folks continuously moving the goalposts. Maybe it's just me and I'm remembering things wrong. Even Zac's biggest supporter said he needed to have a winning season and make the playoffs to be retained coming into the season. I agreed with that premise myself. So, I'm seeing it a bit differently than you are I guess. I'm seeing some folks that are going to be critical no matter how much success the team has with this HC and staff. 

Critiquing is one thing, and warranted at times, but some of it has been over the top. I've read some on social media that think the guy should still be let go at the end of the season...lol. Granted, I've not seen any takes that over the top here, but by the same token, I've seen some views that hint around at it. For a while, there was a new thread every week it seemed about what Zac needed to do to prove himself, etc. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Raiders’ Confidence on Saturday - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-13-2022, 04:31 PM