Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
#1 overall QBs and playoff wins
(01-17-2022, 11:39 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: There is an strange similarity between Luck and Burrow.  Although Burrow is much more mobile than Luck, and I think the doesn't "take on" big hits, he sure gets his share of them.  The Colts failed to protect Luck and it shortened his career greatly.

I think Burrow's escapability is much improved with his knee 100% compared to early in the season, but the story of Luck should not be lost on the front office.  

I really liked the moves they made this past year, and I think they will take another step next season.  

We just don;t know about our 2021 draft picks, Smith went to IR early, Hill not seen the field much and Carman pretty much has ended up a backup after expectations that he would take over at RG this season.  This is a bit contrast to how the Chiefs scored with their draft picks this year, 2nd round center Humphrey was one of the top centers in the NFL his rookie year and 6th round Trey Smith played well also, both ended up on some All rookie teams... 

Just think if our 2nd round Carman and 4th round Smith performed at 60% of the same level would make us feel a bit more comfortable with them as they head into their 2nd year... 

Yes we signed Rieff but it is a one year deal, he is turing 34 this year and ended up on IR, what is left in his tank, been nice to have signed a younger player under a multi year contract,
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: #1 overall QBs and playoff wins - Essex Johnson - 01-17-2022, 12:18 PM