Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Heading To LA On Tuesday!
I was thinking about getting used to the time change and how that might leave us at a disadvantage but, luckily, we're making a smart move and flying out there on Tuesday, and we'll practice at UCLA's Drake Stadium:

Quote:The Cincinnati Bengals will make the trip to Super Bowl LVI a little earlier than expected.

The Bengals will head to Los Angeles on Tuesday, two days earlier than the NFL expected.

It’s hardly a surprise for the Bengals, who have to deal with winter storms in Cincinnati this week, to the point they’ll practice a few days inside of the University of Cincinnati’s indoor bubble.

Heading west early will be more about getting to better weather and adapting to that and the timezone change than anything else. They are, after all, playing against a Los Angeles Rams team not only used to the environment, but playing at their home stadium.

Los Angeles is going to be around 60 degrees for the week of the Super Bowl, compared to ice storms back in Cincinnati.

“I think it will be important that we (go early), but it’s always easy to transition from not-so-great weather to good weather,” Bengals defensive coordinator Lou Anarumo said, according to the Associated Press. “Doesn’t take long to figure that part out, and the guys will get accustomed to that quick.”

The Bengals will practice at UCLA’s Drake Stadium.

I understand that the weather in Cincinnati might not be ideal or the safest right now, but this field at UCLA is natural grass (I think), and I'd like us to be practicing on the turf so we can get used to it. The weather is in the 60s out there (I think), so the heat won't be a problem, but I'm wondering about the grass and turf thing.

I do like us going out early to get used to the time change (I don't know if Thursday would give us enough time) and to give us more time to get into a routine.

Am I wrong about the grass and turf thing? Do you think it will matter?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals Heading To LA On Tuesday! - BFritz21 - 02-04-2022, 04:28 AM