Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another reason for me to like Burrow - His advice to young athletes
I've never been a fan of social media.  I do not care for Facebook, Twitter, etc.  Yes I know this forum is a form of social media.  Anyway here is his advice to young athletes.  In summary work in silence and don't worry about social media.  

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/02/07/joe-burrow-tells-young-athletes-work-hard-in-silence-dont-put-it-all-on-social-media/

Quote:"Focus on getting better,” Burrow said. “Don’t have a workout and post it on Instagram the next day and then go sit on your butt the next day and everyone thinks you’re working hard but you’re not. Work in silence. Don’t show anyone what you’re doing. Let your performance on Friday nights and Saturday nights and Sunday nights show all the hard work you put in. Don’t worry about all that social media stuff."

Burrow isn’t opposed to social media altogether — he’ll post maybe once a week to his 2.4 million Instagram followers, but Burrow knows that what really counts is what he’s doing at all the times the fans don’t see.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Another reason for me to like Burrow - His advice to young athletes - George Cantstandya - 02-07-2022, 06:10 PM