Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals***
(02-12-2022, 09:36 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: They made fun of our chili.  They. Must. Pay.

That’s right, Llama.

I am generally a peaceful, gentle man but tomorrow all that goes out the window. I want to see the Bengals’ defense play with a physicality never seen before. I want the world to witness AFC North football at its best with a smashmouth offense and a punishing shutdown defense. I want Joe Burrow to light up the Rams with a touchdown to five different receivers and for Joe Mixon to rack up 100+ yards rushing.

For 33 years since the Bengals’ last Super Bowl appearance I’ve been haunted by Tim Krumrie breaking his leg and Lewis Billups dropping a certain interception. I’m sick of being one of a handful of teams who have been to the Super Bowl and never won.

Most of all I’m tired of obnoxious fans from Baltimore and Pittsburgh bragging about their multiple Super Bowl wins and shoving it in our faces for decades. The Cleveland Los Angeles St. Louis Los Angeles Rams must be defeated and beaten soundly.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 02-12-2022, 09:59 PM