Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine
(02-22-2022, 07:52 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: That actually is interesting to think about. What if WW3 does break out and now we have one of the two major political parties headed by a man who is antagonistic to our allies? In all seriousness, this could keep us out of the war unless they directly attack us which is the only thing that would unify the nation against them. At least I hope it would unify the country.

We've gotten pretty divided since 9/11. I can't see an attack uniting us even in a temporary way like it did then.  I don't think Russia bombing NYC gets the whole country "on one side" any more. 

If you tell people an american city got bombed i think they'll hold out on how they feel about it until you tell them which city it was.  

May be im going overboard here. Still, this is a possible war with an unpopular president and the dethroned establishment warhawk GOP against Putin with Trump and the right wing media and russian social media bots sowing the seeds of dissension all the while.  

Division and war are troubling bedfellows. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine - Nately120 - 02-22-2022, 08:21 PM