Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine
(02-22-2022, 07:21 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Eh, it's really a dig at how impotent Biden has been in all of this.  Like it or not, Putin specifically waited to do this until Trump was out of office.  Note, I am not saying that Trump is some foreign policy genius, but he is vain and unpredictable.  Putin would have zero idea how Trump would react to this move, the possibilities range from a shrug of the shoulders to all out war.  Biden is predictable and, regardless of how you perceive him, is perceived by Putin and Xi as a weak old man.  The timing of this is absolutely planned.

Lastly, it's certainly not brilliant planning on Putin's part, it's literally the Sudetenland playbook to a tee.

Absolutely, it's a dark day and I really feel for the people of Ukraine and Taiwan.  To have freedom wrested from you and be placed under the yoke of the garbage governments in Russia and China is terrible to contemplate.  Too bad Europe, overall, is an impotent mess without the military strength to defend their own countries, much less a weaker neighbor.

What else could we do other than reveal the play by play of everything they are/where doing? I remember seeing a week or so ago they would wait until after the Olympics to invade to not piss off xi. Here we are. Called out the false flag and I don’t doubt it would could happen. Putin seems flustered and the world is not looking at him in good light right now.

Unless it’s the traitor talking Who sings putins praises like a good little bi. Because he loves scumbag dictators. And for some reason people think that’s awesome foreign policy. Now members of our previous administration are on Russian state run propaganda praising the murderer dictator invading its neighbor. It’s really freaking dumb
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine - NATI BENGALS - 02-22-2022, 10:57 PM