Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Next Key Bengals Dates : March 14 to 16
The Combine Date over, The Franchise Tag Date over.

Next up is The Bengals can get with Bengals Players and their Agents and re-sign them and avoid them becoming Free Agents.

Monday March 14th at Noon this window opens up. The window closes on Wednesday March 16th at 4 PM. So a 52 hour window to try to keep any Bengals Super Bowl players they do not want to lose.

Of course the next Key Date is Wednesday March 16th at 4 PM, when teams can start signing opposing teams Free Agents.

So the question is, do you see any Bengals Players the Bengals may be trying hard to strike a deal with Monday to Wednesday so they don't lose them after 4 PM Wednesday ?

Here a list of Bengals Players by Spotrac Source :

Riley Reiff - T
Larry Ogunjobi- DT
C.J. Uzomah - TE
Josh Tupou - DT
Vernon Hargreaves - CB
Kevin Huber - P
Brandon Allen - QB
Clark Harris - LS
Eli Apple - CB
Jordan Evans - LB
Quinton Spain - G
Mike Thomas - WR
B.J. Hill - DT
Jalen Davis - CB
Stanley Morgan - WR
Tre Flowers - CB
Wyatt Ray - DE
Darius Phillips - CB
Trenton Irwin- WR
Clay Johnston - LB
Mitchell Wilcox - TE
Fred Johnson - G
Auden Tate - WR

As these players are still Bengals, this is NOT a Free Agency List or Post. This list is again as per Spotrac source.

I see some Bengals here that I would like to see stay Bengals. Bengals resigning some of them Monday to Wednesday would be good news to me. Such as Uzomah and Spain. The Bengals often resign Huber after Free Agency starts, but Bengals are giving all signs they have other punters lined up if they can't. Not sure if Reiff or Ogungobi can be kept, I would like them to stay. So I would love to hear UZOMAH and SPAIN resigned to stay Monday to Wednesday. Some of the lower list names Bengals probably get back as always after the Free Agency rush is over.

Some may remember I was all for letting players leave off the losing Bengals teams of last 3 or 4 years, but with Bengals going to Super Bowl, I am more inclined to see a winning team kept together.

Do any of you see any Bengals Players here that you would like to see kept Monday to Wednesday before Free Agency starts ?

The road back to Super Bowl has already began. GO BENGALS.

Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Next Key Bengals Dates : March 14 to 16 - kevin - 03-10-2022, 10:02 AM