Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals***
(11-17-2015, 02:31 AM)grampahol Wrote: You're right.  The number one ranking on 3rd downs doesn't mean a thing.  Bengals offense is the best in the world and Houston the worst thing since sliced bread. JJ Watt is just a big lumox who can't play football and it was the talking heads faults ..
Time to move on. We lost, they won and ISIS will be controlling Washington DC tomorrow.

Look,  it was a lousy game by the offense and the Texans defense played a great game.  Other than that we play Arizona next week and I believe we'll beat them.

I know the real reason we lost. I didn't go fishing during the 3rd quarter. I waited till the 4th and didn't spend enough time doing it.

Not to be a jerk, but it seems pretty odd that you are explaining reasons we shouldn't panic because we lost to the Texans at home but you seem pretty confident we're going to go across the country to Arizona and beat a 7-2 team that is probably a good bit better than the Texans.

I'm just saying.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 11-17-2015, 02:45 AM