Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals***
(11-17-2015, 02:31 AM)grampahol Wrote: You're right.  The number one ranking on 3rd downs doesn't mean a thing.  Bengals offense is the best in the world and Houston the worst thing since sliced bread. JJ Watt is just a big lumox who can't play football and it was the talking heads faults ..
Time to move on. We lost, they won and ISIS will be controlling Washington DC tomorrow.

Look,  it was a lousy game by the offense and the Texans defense played a great game.  Other than that we play Arizona next week and I believe we'll beat them.

I know the real reason we lost. I didn't go fishing during the 3rd quarter. I waited till the 4th and didn't spend enough time doing it.

Texans didn't force all of our penalties on offense or our dropped passes.  They didn't force the bad play calling either.  Any team would have knocked the ball loose when AJ holds the damn thing out with one arm.  Then he doesn't even go for the loose ball.  AJ didn't finish any of his routes.  

This team played like shit in front of a home crowd and it had zero to do with Houston's D.  

I mean how man ***** plays did we run right at Watt?  How many poor blocks did Eifert whiff on?  Even our WR were standing around not blocking.  Marvin Lewis failed to get this team going.  It looked like everybody was waiting for somebody else to step up.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - Stonyhands - 11-17-2015, 02:49 AM