Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THIS is what black people be talking about…
(09-20-2022, 02:46 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: That's what I call racism. I don't think his skin color had anything to do with it.

https://www.bengals.com/team/coaches-roster/zac-taylor

"Taylor's coaching career began at Texas A&M University, where he served as offensive graduate assistant and tight ends coach under head coach Mike Sherman from 2008-11. The Aggies shared the Big 12 South Championship in 2010 and played in three bowl games during Taylor's time in College Station.

As a player, Taylor began his college career at Wake Forest (2002-03) before transferring to Butler County Community College in Kansas ('04) and then playing his final two seasons ('05-06) at the University of Nebraska. Taylor had a decorated career with the Cornhuskers, setting numerous school records and passing for 5850 yards and 45 touchdowns. In his 2006 senior season, he was named Big 12 Offensive Player of the Year after passing for 3197 total yards and leading the Cornhuskers to a 9-3 record, an appearance in the Big 12 Championship Game and a berth in the Cotton Bowl. He was inducted into the Nebraska Football Hall of Fame in 2017.

Taylor joined the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as a college free agent in 2007, but he was waived prior to the start of training camp and never saw NFL action. Later that year, he joined the Winnipeg Blue Bombers of the Canadian Football League, where he spent one season (did not play).

His father, Sherwood, was a defensive back and captain at the University of Oklahoma, playing under Sooners head coach Barry Switzer from 1976-79. Sherwood Taylor later served as an assistant coach at Oklahoma and Kansas State University. Taylor's brother, Press, played quarterback at Marshall University and currently is the offensive coordinator for the Jacksonville Jaguar."

His whole life has been football, he has good leadership skills, the players like him, and he works his ass off. That's what got him the job here.
Is this the Bengals.com run down of his career? Lol

They were being really really nice to Zac if they write this lol

All i have to say to the racism claim is of course him getting gifted jobs isn’t racism. It’s nepotism.

The race aspect i guess comes in more so in the NFL. His 1st college job he wasn’t credentialed for and got it gifted to him. No one could possibly say otherwise. TE coach when he never played a lick of tight end. We know what that is. Mike Sherman barely used his tight ends too so he gave Zac a softball job. I think one year Zac coached the TEs his starter had like 14 catches. That’s basically nothing.

The race aspect comes in when you see this resume and realize it got him a head coach job in the NFL.

Name the black coach with such a shit resume that got a NFL job.

Wherever Zac went where he was in complete charge he made that offense shitty.

His career highlight is being on the same staff as Sean McVay.

I hope the whole myth he’s some undercover football genius is dispelled by now right?
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: THIS is what black people be talking about… - Housh - 09-20-2022, 10:56 AM