Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THIS is what black people be talking about…
(09-25-2022, 09:52 AM)treee Wrote: How about you actually engage OP instead of going on some unhinged rant about affirmative action? 
I did. I didn't quote him directly but I mostly responded to the first post which is just asking to be mocked.

Quote:I understand their assertion to be that underqualified black coaches aren't given the same opportunities as underqualified white coaches. Do you have any argument against that assertion?

I don't give a ****.

I've never once in my life started a sentence or have ever hung out with anybody that started a sentence "In the white community . . ." or the other classic not used yet "Well, as a white man, I feel that . . ." and when I hear it from the other side, I usually instantly tune them out. I never complained about Kaepernick or the kneeling, I never bitched about BLM, I was on their side for both, but sometimes it just comes across as "wah" and, to me, this is one of those times. This guy just needs to see it to believe it . . . see his awesome I've Never Seen Burrow Fail thread for proof. Genius.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: THIS is what black people be talking about… - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 09-25-2022, 12:15 PM