Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billionaire's Foundation Court Win Eliminates My Student Loan Forgiveness
For the life of me i cannot understand the “screw everyone else, because i paid off my loans” mindset. It’s childish and is yet another way to help the economy that conservatives are against.

You can’t post everyday how the economy is trash But then 1 second later shoot down every single idea that helps the economy. It’s like at that point you are really worried about a solution.

Added comedy is that these same conservatives have no energy for when the government gives corporations tax breaks and free money. From someone who doesn’t ID as a Democrat or a Republican it just comes off as extremely sheep-like. Those conservative politicians could convince you guys to jump off a bridge if they could somehow convince you that you are better than other ppl by doing it. To me being against programs like this is all ego. They convince y’all that you are better than other ppl because you didn’t need the forgiveness or you already handled your debts. You aren’t better than anyone else because you didn’t need the forgiveness. You not needing the help is a blessing and some of you forget that.

I said this before and ill say it again…..The government is SUPPOSED to help you. I think conservatives forget that a lot, so they can get their rocks off by shaming ppl who need to use help programs.

Just cannot accept letting a large part of the country suffer because some ppl are mad that they can’t get the help. To me that’s lame as shit and damn near UnAmerican.

With that logic no one should be let out of jail because EVERYONE didn’t get their time reduced. When you apply this dumbass logic to any other situation it sounds stupid.

“No one should get a holding penalty because one time i got held and they didn’t call it.”

“No one should get Chemotherapy because my mom died from cancer”

“No one should get Medicaid because my jobs insurance won’t cover my operation”

“Women shouldn’t have the right to vote because my great grandma couldn’t vote”

“No one should be prescribed a wheelchair because i had to walk on my bum knee for 10 years.”

“No one deserves a big booty Brazilian babe because i can’t get one.”

The whole argument is just stupid AF to me. I’m very open to hearing opinions on this but If your opinion revolves around the idea that “I’m mad because i missed out” i don’t even wanna hear it.

With all that rant out the way

I would 100% be for reimbursement for ppl who already paid off their loans. I am also very surprised that the ppl against loan forgiveness don’t have the foresight to realize that supporting forgiveness would likely open the door to a conversation about reimbursement so in reality even those ppl should be for loan forgiveness because it opens the door to more conversations on the topic.
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Billionaire's Foundation Court Win Eliminates My Student Loan Forgiveness - Housh - 11-16-2022, 03:37 PM