Poll: What position do the Bengals have the best depth, or who is the best back up player?
This poll is closed.
QB - Terrell Pryor/AJ McCarron
4.55%
1 4.55%
RB - Rex Burkhead
18.18%
4 18.18%
WR - Denarius Moore/James Wright
0%
0 0%
TE - Tyler Kroft/C.J. Uzomah
13.64%
3 13.64%
T - Eric Winston/Jake Fisher
31.82%
7 31.82%
G - Trey Hopkins
4.55%
1 4.55%
DE - Margus Hunt/Will Clarke
9.09%
2 9.09%
LB - Marquis Flowers/Sean Porter/Paul Dawson/Nico Johnson
9.09%
2 9.09%
CB - Chris Lewis Harris/Onterio McCalebb/
0%
0 0%
S - Shawn Williams/Derron Smith
9.09%
2 9.09%
DT - Kwame Geathers/Marcus Hardison
0%
0 0%
Other
0%
0 0%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What position do the Bengals have the best depth, or who is the best back up player?
I went with the TE position, because I could see a fourth player make the roster, such as Peters. Uzomah was a pick I didn't really understand since Nick Boyle, a beast of a blocker, was still available but they must have seen something. I think with the ability to play on special teams and with the number of two TE sets this team may decide to run that this group of TEs could have minimal dropoff from 1-4. (Eifert, Kroft, Uzomah, Peters)

The correct answer would have been CB, but you listed Clark Lewis-Harris and McCaleb as the backups. Realistically, right now, the starters are Hall, Jones, and Kirkpatrick, which would leave Dennard and Josh Shaw as the backups. Top to bottom, that is our best position group.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What position do the Bengals have the best depth, or who is the best back up player? - SHRacerX - 05-27-2015, 07:37 AM