Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is up with our passing game?
(11-23-2015, 03:55 PM)Wyche Wrote: Well....you're wrong.  I couldn't care any less about which player does what.  All I care about is Ws.  Jeremy Hill is not as elusive as Giovanni Bernard, and that is a fact.  He is not as short as Giovanni Bernard, and is therefore easier for LBs to find in traffic...Fact.  Hill requires bigger holes to get through the line, that's a fact.  The opinion is whether to blame the o line or the back.  I've seen Gio get stuffed some too, but his elusiveness and stature has helped squeeze through tiny openings and turn negatives into positives.  He is running better than Hill, but I don't think it's all on Hill.  Especially after the last two weeks.

Your details make sense, but lordy...Hill.  He was so good in 2014 that he was going to be THE reason we won this year.  Run him 30 times per game...150 yards per game, best RB in the league.  The guy was great in 2014, so I'm not going to give him the "GOLDEN BINNS OFFSEASON BASELESS HYPE AWARD" of 2015, but geez...what a swing the guy made.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is up with our passing game? - Nately120 - 11-23-2015, 04:06 PM