Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let the Hate Flow Through You
(02-22-2023, 05:41 PM)Dill Wrote: A true independent would reject both claims and think for himself.  Wink  

Or test things out himself by seeing how it feels to crap in a litter box.

I did watch that video, and it is bitterly amusing to see how many "news" pitches are started by telling the viewer he/she will be furious by what is going to be said.  It's pretty wacky.  How did we get hooked on being told stuff that makes us mad?

I remember in the 90s when I was in high school and Tom Green and his "walk around in public and intentionally annoy people" show was popular and people I knew would imitate him and intentionally annoy people.  I think they kept it limited to the school, because around the same time a kid I was in high school with pulled some prank where he stole a potted plant off the porch where a girl he liked lived and her stepfather who was an ex cop chased him down in his car and beat him until he bled out of his ears.

Sorry, I got off on a tangent there.  I guess I don't see why we are all so hooked on being enraged, but we are a hateful and easily-addicted society are we not?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let the Hate Flow Through You - Dill - 02-22-2023, 05:44 PM
RE: Let the Hate Flow Through You - Dill - 02-22-2023, 05:41 PM
RE: Let the Hate Flow Through You - Nately120 - 02-22-2023, 05:46 PM