Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon contract restructure finalizing
(08-05-2023, 02:48 PM)Go Cards Wrote: If Burrow really went to bat for Mixon then he would not have had to take a pay cut..

Not saying Burrow dislikes Mixon or anything, but am saying

that when E,F. Joe B. Hutton speaks...........people listen.

Especially the Bengals FO.

Uh I’m disagreeing there. Joey wants him around. We are talking Mixon not Tee or JaMar. Joe and his agent are no dummies. They can see the market place. JMHO I think Joe took the reduction with no guarantees but he’s got some stability and assurances he’s not going anywhere probably next year either. He’s still got a dead cap hit of 2,750,000. With him talking about breaking all time records and earlier this summer saying he never felt threatened he must feel pretty secure. Which a few peers can’t say.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon contract restructure finalizing - Soonerpeace - 08-05-2023, 03:28 PM