Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three US soldiers killed and up to 34 injured in drone attack.
(01-28-2024, 10:38 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Seriously, if it was your mother, fathers, brother, sister, husband, wife of close who died to day, would you make the same comment?

Please tell how his prior logical and proportionally responses deterred or stopped today's major attack on our troops?

Do you really trust hi and his horrible removal of service members and billions of dollars in equipment in Afghanistan?

I feel everyone has the right to be very concerned on the Joe Biden policy. I don't want another war, but Biden's perceived weakness to the rest of the world may get us into another war. 

I grew up as a military child. My brother and nephew both served. We knew each and every day this was a possibility. Would I be angry and upset if it happened…of course. But, I would never want or expect the United States to wage all out war because of the loss of 3 men. Over reacting only gets us into trouble. The President needs to react proportionally and precisely to the threat. How many more people do you put at risk to revenge 3? This is real life not the movies. It is also something that needs to be determined by people who have all the information…not a Fox News armchair warriors.

How do you think he should respond since you seem to know

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three US soldiers killed and up to 34 injured in drone attack. - pally - 01-29-2024, 09:21 AM