Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three US soldiers killed and up to 34 injured in drone attack.
(01-29-2024, 02:20 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I will repeat my thoughts I stated to another poster. You will find it is not going to war with our troops, it is going to war against the Iran economy.
My solution started 3 years ago. Cut off the money supply to Iran versus giving them 6 billion dollars and lifting sanctions. Trump had Iran broke due to his sanctions and policies and then Joe decided to play nice thinking the number 1 terrorist state in the middle east would be friends with our allies and us. Flat out, his foreign policy is getting soldiers killed, happened in Afghanistan and now in Jordan as well as the 2 seals who died.
So my solution now is to cut off their money supply which is oil. I would destroy every oil producing cite in Iran. If they lose their income, they can't financially support all of the various terrorist cells they finance.

According to the IAEA, Trump brought Iran a year closer to nuclear breakout.

What is your evidence that "Trump had Iran broke"?

Has anyone besides Trump said that?

You think Biden gave Iran 6 billion dollars ???????

And so your advice is for the US to declare war on Iran, unable to imagine what the international response to that might be?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three US soldiers killed and up to 34 injured in drone attack. - Dill - 01-29-2024, 02:39 PM