Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three US soldiers killed and up to 34 injured in drone attack.
(02-06-2024, 11:10 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to @#$% things up".

"I think he (Joe Biden) has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”

Seems to me the ME conflict was almost non-existent when Biden took over.  

Since Biden took over I'm down 600-800 a month.  At this point I see no one on either side doing anything that isn't politically calculated.

The question of "Does this help America and her legal citizens?" should be asked before every policy/bill that is created/put forward.  America and her legal citizens first and foremost.  Once we are out of debt and have a balanced budget then we can look at helping others.

I don't understand how you are "down 600-800 a month" in some way that is specifically due to Biden, unless maybe you
were working for Trump part-time and he laid you off after the he lost the election.

And the ME conflict has been going strong since '47.  Trump destroyed the Iran Deal and created a diplomacy vacuum China has been filling.
His support for Israel's annexation of the Golan may be one of the primary movers for the Gaza war.

I do think the question of "does this help America and her legal citizens?" is asked before every policy is put forward. But a lot of people in
policy positions before the MAGA era understood something called "the national interest" and that it sometimes involved settling disputes
and keeping trade routes open and maintaining the alliances to do that.  People who miss the international system which empowers
the US, in large part through its alliances, just see foreign aid as handouts.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three US soldiers killed and up to 34 injured in drone attack. - Dill - 02-06-2024, 10:00 PM