Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
DOJ putting its thumb on the scales AGAIN
(02-11-2024, 11:45 AM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: If anything, iit alsmost looks like the liberal media is looking for someone else to beat Trump.

They are looking for someone to beat Trump, and folks know that an 81 year old Biden and/or Harris are dancing dangerously close to another 2016.  Keep in mind that Trump being a republican makes it so he can pull in 3+ million fewer voters and still win in a landslide, so right or wrong democrats have to go into 2024 up 5+ points in the polls to feel even semi-comfortable and going in at a -5 or more is just begging for another Trump term.

As I've said before, the democrat's saving grace is that trashing Biden isn't likely to leading their base to rally around him and insist he's the only man for the job. 

(02-11-2024, 02:56 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Is this a giant game of lowering expectations for the general election? Is it an attempt to get someone else on the ticket? Maybe remove him for a President Harris? Who knows. I know how little secrets can be kept inside the beltway, so I keep little stake in those theories.

I'm skeptical on the Harris stuff, in that I don't think the powers that be want her to run and they don't think she can win.  The only path to a president Harris is if Biden wins in 2024 and she has to take over.  If they put Harris and a VP up against Trump in 2024 the odds of winning seem exceedingly low in my semi-educated mind.  Biden was brought in in 2020 like a mediocre veteran system QB to beat Trump and I think Newsom is going to be the one they turn to to instantly take over for 2024 if they don't just roll with Biden. Newsom isn't Biden, he isn't old, and he isn't part of the unpopular Biden administration.

Basically, if voters had any interest or faith in president Harris they'd be fine with voting for Biden in 2024. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: DOJ putting its thumb on the scales AGAIN - Nately120 - 02-11-2024, 03:27 PM