Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Use of derogatory names for politicians and groups of people
(03-22-2024, 11:13 PM)Stewy Wrote: MAGA to me has as much credibility as ISIS or Al Queda.  They deserve to be derided.  They deserve to be mocked.  They are a similar brainwashed fundamentalist Cult latching on to a Cult of Personality and unthinking for themselves.  And if that is ok, and what we want to serve here, then I'm done.

MODS - BAN ME from the Politics & R forum, effective immediately.  Yes BAN me from the Politics forums.  I never want access again.  The ignore function here is complete shyt and worthless.  I've asked for upgrades a dozen times.  I've asked for the PW to the politics forum to be reset, so I could just not re-enter it - nothing happened.  So I ask to be banned from the P&R forum.  I assume that will work.

/salute

Sorry dude, you're going to have to rely on you own self discipline on this one. I sometimes disagree with your opinions, but I've never seen you outright break the rules..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: Use of derogatory names for politicians and groups of people - SunsetBengal - 03-23-2024, 06:04 PM