Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Jill Biden pandering Trump is Hitler is comical
(03-28-2024, 02:24 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The Biden campaign gave Jill Biden a canned speech claiming Trump is Hitler. I asked one of my Democratic friends if she felt it was ironic the DNC and Biden campaign is attempting to keep Trump and RFK Jr. off the ballot yet attempting to paint Trump as Hitler.

Her response was epic. She went off and said the DNC is now run by a bunch of idiots. First, they attempt during an election year to try to put him in jail. Then, they go further and keep him off the ballot. She said the economy sucks and Biden and Harris keep telling people the economy is good and they don't understand.

She said she has been done with Biden for years. She could not believe the DNC allowed him to run again. It was not the plan; he was supposed to be a 1 term POTUS and then turn it over to Harris. They she went off on Biden selecting Harris the worst choice of a VP of any Democratic President.

I am sorry, but those independent thinkers see Biden's Hitler attack is a boomerang. It reminds them how RFK Jr. was thrown out of the DNC and how they now see him as a threat. RFK Jr. would be a much better Democratic candidate the Joe Biden, but that ship has sailed. Kennedy has the money and will be on all state ballots in 2024. The DNC should not have kicked him off the train, they will look back and see it was a huge mistake to not allow him to compete with Biden for the nomination.

But keep up my liberal friends attempting to take down Trump with BS, the country sees through it, and they see the border and a very bad economy. He tries to blame the economy on Trump, problem is he named it Bidenomics, not a bright move considering the economy sucks and put it 100% on his back.

Didn't see a link there. Are you referring to the speech in which J Biden referred to the banning of books? 
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2937882/jill-biden-compares-restricting-sexually-explicit-books-in-schools-to-nazi-germany/

Is that a claim "Trump is Hitler," if you just read it right?  However you spin it, Dems are once again tarring Republicans with their own actions.

Your smart independent friends recognize that when a party comes under control of a single personality 

then it has taken a major step towards authoritarianism.  Dems would have been smart to pick RFK jr. as a running mate rather than Kamala. 

Could be considerable overlap between the set of "independents" who know the economy is bad and "independents" who know the election was stolen.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jill Biden pandering Trump is Hitler is comical - Dill - 03-28-2024, 07:52 AM