DALTON
5.48%
4 5.48%
Total 73 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Message Board All-Time Bengal Team (QB)
(06-02-2015, 05:04 PM)OSUfan Wrote: So exactly how many teams can talk about these multiple Super Bowl rings?

49ers
Steelers
Patriots
Cowboys
Broncos
Cowboys (again)
Dolphins
Steelers (again)
Giants
Packers
Raiders

11 QBs with multiple rings who played for 9 different teams...but hey, we went 9-7 when people thought we were going to be the worst team in the league, so yay on us!

(06-02-2015, 05:19 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Second no one is saying hes the best of all time just based on what others has done has the potential to earn that title..   And you cant compare careers for best of all time when looking at 3 that have finished in stripes and one that has only played 4 years...

And Jimmy Gorropalololopopo has the potential to win 5 Super Bowls to Brady's 4, so I guess we can't call Tom Terrific the best Patriots QB until the team no longer exists, right?

Look, if you think it's impossible to compare Dalton to Kenny/Boomer/Palmer then I would agree with you in a sense, however this is a thread that asks which of the 4 is the all-time Bengals QB so you shouldn't have voted if you think it's so impossible. 

Did you vote?  I assume you did.  

Did you vote for Dalton?  I assume you did.  

So now we are debating our respective votes (I voted for Boomer, but I admit my 80s bias because Kenny is probably a bit better of a choice).  So what?

(06-02-2015, 05:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It appears my greatest fear has come true. This has turned into an Andy Dalton thread. Please take it elsewhere, you can probably find a thread or 2 dedicated to him.

Aren't you the one who created the poll?  You put Dalton on there, right?  Did you just expect people to not pick him?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Message Board All-Time Bengal Team (QB) - Nately120 - 06-02-2015, 07:33 PM