Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20-17, could be no playoffs for Steelers
(12-27-2015, 06:25 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Not easy to say the words you spoke as a fan of a division rival, so hats off to you.  Especially when adding your first comment about rooting for the Bengals if the Steelers don't get in.

Thanks, and no it's not easy. I hate watching the playoffs when the Steelers aren't in it, but I love seeing teams win that haven't won it before. I hate seeing the same teams in it unless it's the Steelers of course, so I always root for the underdog after the Steelers have been eliminated.

(12-27-2015, 06:26 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Luck had nothing to do with the Ravens spanking your Steelers
They were outplayed and outcoached

Yes they were, but that was why I said I hope the Bengals have better luck against them than the Steelers did. The Steelers overlooked them and paid for it. 

(12-27-2015, 06:28 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: He's going the pious route.  It's a great bit, but don't let it fool you. If they miss the playoffs next year, he'll find a new #1 team and turn his back on the steelers just like he did on the team his daddy rooted for. 

I've always been a supporter for the Bengals in the playoffs if the Steelers weren't in it. I've been a member of the Bengals board for 10 years and always been a Steelers fan. I'm not going to jump ship anytime soon. As for the father remark, I'm just going to ignore that since my father passed away this year and he hated football.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 20-17, could be no playoffs for Steelers - Captain Obvious - 12-27-2015, 06:43 PM