Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20-17, could be no playoffs for Steelers
(12-28-2015, 11:41 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is funny you fail to mention my 7 win prediction. I made it with the experts, talking heads, and Ravens fans confident a title was within in their reach. I made it based on a depleted roster the past few years due to poor cap management by Ozzie. Who was right again?

Your 3 biggest reasons why were all shown to be incorrect. Not overpaying Torrey Smith was a non issue. Brandon Williams was an incredible replacement for Ngata. No team can be accused of poor cap management for not paying their #3 player at any position more than their #1 and #2 make. 

As I said before, and it still remains true, you're telling me that the car won't start because it has no wheels on it when in reality it won't start because the engine is missing. Are you correct that it won't start? Sure. Are you correct in the reason why? lol, no. 

If you want to discuss questionable draft choices, injuries to starters, and poor defensive coaching, I'll be here to agree with you. But how can anyone take you seriously when you're telling me that Ozzie is making poor cap decisions while also saying we should have paid our #3 pass rusher $7m a year when our #1 and #2 make $5m?

You understand how you're contradicting yourself, right?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 20-17, could be no playoffs for Steelers - BmorePat87 - 12-28-2015, 12:06 PM