Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20-17, could be no playoffs for Steelers
(12-28-2015, 12:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Your 3 biggest reasons why were all shown to be incorrect. Not overpaying Torrey Smith was a non issue. Brandon Williams was an incredible replacement for Ngata. No team can be accused of poor cap management for not paying their #3 player at any position more than their #1 and #2 make. 

As I said before, and it still remains true, you're telling me that the car won't start because it has no wheels on it when in reality it won't start because the engine is missing. Are you correct that it won't start? Sure. Are you correct in the reason why? lol, no. 

If you want to discuss questionable draft choices, injuries to starters, and poor defensive coaching, I'll be here to agree with you. But how can anyone take you seriously when you're telling me that Ozzie is making poor cap decisions while also saying we should have paid our #3 pass rusher $7m a year when our #1 and #2 make $5m?

You understand how you're contradicting yourself, right?
Fact = you predicted a 10 or 11 win season  Fact = I predicted a 7 win season and listed roster moves and cap casualty as well as poor cap management by Ozzie. Sorry if I missed the exact players who may or may not have contributed to your 5 or 6 win team in 2015, but the fact is I went against everyone and said not only no playoffs, but a losing record for the Ravens while you could not see the forest for the trees just like the so called experts even though the projected decline was right in front of you
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 20-17, could be no playoffs for Steelers - Luvnit2 - 12-28-2015, 05:12 PM