Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20-17, could be no playoffs for Steelers
(12-29-2015, 02:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Well Owen Daniels sure looked great last night and did well in 2014 for the Ravens and was not expensive. Just one example of Oz's bad decisions in past few years. NGata was also a starter for a very good Dline in Detroit but was traded to save money, not because he is not a good football player. In contrast the Bengals paid Leon Hall 7.8 million to be a 3rd CB, nit because he is great anymore, but because they could afford it do to great cap management. Maybe one day you will figure it out, but I am doubtful so maybe time for us to move on. I will leave you with my prediction one last time; Ravens 7-9 in 2015 and yours 10 or 11 wins.

I don't agree that the Ravens poor season was due to losing T Smith. McPhee, Ngata and J Jones. Lol.....if that were true they should've been just as bad after R Lewis and Reed Departed. Or 2012 when they lost 7 starters compared to this year.

Random variation will always have their place in games and sports. Losing coaches hurt the Ravens more IMO. Gary Kubial being the biggest along with several key positional ones. The rash of injuries to so many players, especially key starting players soon mounted to record numbers, far more than this team had ever seen before, and is part of the reason the Ravens have lost so many games in the 2015 season.  
The Ravens have more starters on IR than any team in the league.
After the Ram game, with still 6 games remaining on the schedule, the team now has 17 players on the injured reserve list, more than ever  before .

The Ravens have been pretty bad this year but despite their flaws are not as bad as you say. But not as good as preseason predictions either. Ravens are alone in history as the only team to lose all of their games by less than 5 points through 6 weeks. And by a score or less through 10. As with all NFL games a couple of different bounces here and there and things could've been different.

(12-29-2015, 02:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Well Owen Daniels sure looked great last night and did well in 2014 for the Ravens and was not expensive.
Ravens did not keep Daniels because of CAP or not wanting him. Daniels wanted to follow Kubiak. Who he has played for his entire career. He played for less money in Denver. Lol. And Gilmore and Williams appear to have been the better choice and cheaper as you say. Lol
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 20-17, could be no playoffs for Steelers - Bmoreblitz - 12-29-2015, 06:15 PM