Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20-17, could be no playoffs for Steelers
(12-30-2015, 06:13 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Seeing you try to defend you idiocy has made my day. As Blitz said, the Bengals would have taken a hit and needed Hall. They can afford his cap hit so they opted to keep him since they haven't been able to restructure his contract. 

This is faaaaaaaaaaar different from a team choosing not to sign a situational #3 to a whole new contract that far exceeds what they pay their #1 and #2 when they have options behind that #3. 

The fact that you're both misrepresenting the Leon Hall situation and trying to suggest the two are similar is hilarious. Congrats on FINALLY calling a correct losing season for the Ravens. It sucks that it had nothing to do with your claims, and it also sucks that the Ravens were able to add another playoff win between the time you first called for a losing season and now, but, HEY, they finally had a losing season!

Sure they also have their #1,2,4,5,6 receivers on IR, their #1&2 running backs, their #1 TE, their QB, their center, and their LT on IR, but I won't even use that excuse. Only losers blame a team losing games on injuries. Imagine me saying the Ravens couldn't win one playoff game in 4 because of an injury to 2 players. They have been awful due to poor drafts and awful defensive play and coaching. Glad that D finally showed up against Pittsburgh. 
You are a liar. This was the 1st and only year I ever stated the Ravens would have a losing season, but feel free to prove you are being truthful providing my posts stating your lies. This is the issue I have with you, you make it up as you go. The Bengals had a ton of injuries in 2014, yet made the playoffs due to good roster and cap management. You beat writer Hensley stated today the Ravens should keep Harbarugh because the issues were poor personnel decisions (his words) so at least on person associated with the Ravens gets it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 20-17, could be no playoffs for Steelers - Luvnit2 - 12-30-2015, 06:41 PM