Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Lewis Extension Still Leaves A Bad Taste In My Mouth
(06-05-2015, 08:53 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: So many of you whine about Marvy but fail to realize that the list of coaches willing to coach in CIN is probably a short list.  Have you not noticed CLE swapping out coaches every other year?  That is not how you run a franchise.  You don't just change coaches because coach 'can't win a playoff game'.  Marvy isn't out there running routes or catching passes.  

He is the longest tenured coach in the league without a bunch of cheating allegations hanging over his legacy.  Which also means that he is the best coach in the ******* league.

1. If we fire 1 coach after 12+ years, that means we automatically become Cleveland and swap coaches out after every season? lolwat

2. Longest tenure = best? I'll be sure to remember that for the future. I mean, screw looking at credentials and what he's actually done here (some good, some bad), all that matters is how long a guy is employed Rolleyes
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis Extension Still Leaves A Bad Taste In My Mouth - djs7685 - 06-05-2015, 09:24 AM