Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Lewis Extension Still Leaves A Bad Taste In My Mouth
(06-07-2015, 12:09 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I'm torn.  I think that MB has trusted Marvin more than any other coach he has employed.  This has resulted in Mike giving up some of the control, which is a good thing.  It is no small task to get MB to do that, so I have to commend Marvin for that.  On the other hand, I have a feeling we're going to watch Zimmer and the Vikings go deep in the playoffs in the coming year.  Maybe we'll be there too.  But if Zimmer goes further than we do, I will feel sick about that because we could have kept him for ourselves.

I'm torn by it as well. When I see games like either Indy game or the Thursday night Cleveland game, I just want to fire ML myself.

But then I also see how the team has improved since he's arrived. Mikey B should count his blessings that ML actually said yes to coaching the Bengals cause frankly this could still be like the 90's and oh my god was that ugly.

ML has a better roster and he has a 13 years head start on Zimmer as a head coach. Zimmer will win a playoff game before his 13th year as head coach.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis Extension Still Leaves A Bad Taste In My Mouth - BengalChris - 06-08-2015, 12:16 AM