Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Lewis Extension Still Leaves A Bad Taste In My Mouth
(06-08-2015, 08:56 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Chris I've posted many times on the Mother ship that I don't hate ML and in fact give him a lot of credit for being a large part of bringing us out of the dark ages. Hell I love Marv for that ! I'm sure he's a great guy.

But in the same breath my neighbor's a great guy as well. But neither can coach the Bengals to the promised land. If it isn't clear to all by now that ML doesn't have the ability to coach with the big boys in crunch time/playoffs it never will be.

Time and again our team comes out flat, unprepared, deer in the headlights, whatever you want to call it when all the chips are on the line. His prime time winning avg. is like .200 or something. He can't beat his division rival - 2 wins against the squeelers in PBS. Need I say 0-6, and it's the same playoff game over and over, wash, rinse, repeat.

Oh I hear ya on that. "Deer in the headlights" pretty much describes how big games unfold for this team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis Extension Still Leaves A Bad Taste In My Mouth - BengalChris - 06-08-2015, 10:34 PM