Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Didn't Hill Have Two Hands On The Ball?
(02-15-2016, 10:22 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: And yet another thread Brad turned into a "look at me, I'm always right" thread.  I'm sorry dude, but I agree with others, a message board might not be the place for you.  You get way too personally involved in stuff.
Other people make it personal.
(02-15-2016, 12:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I know THIS message board will not be the place for him unless he changes.  Way to many people are getting fed up with his behavior.  He has been suspended once, but he still doesn't seem to get it.  

You speak for many other people?

I was suspended because you didn't want to answer for the things that you post, which is typical of you.

Stop ignoring the other part of my post:

Quote:(Oh, another one that you have never addressed is how you made up that long post about how people treated me right after the wreck and why I am the way I am, when you would have no way of having any idea about any of that and how incorrect it all was, which is why I've been successful and well-known in Greater Cincinnati.)

and I'll be done with this (assuming you don't make up more garbage that can easily be refuted).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Didn't Hill Have Two Hands On The Ball? - BFritz21 - 02-15-2016, 04:57 PM