Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with My Neighbor (Would Like Your Opinion)
(02-23-2016, 11:36 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: 1.) I wouldn't worry about it too much. I stew over petty bullshit all the time and it's not exactly the healthiest thing. 2.) If anything, approach the guy at some point and apologize for the music thing again, give him your number if you are comfortable with it, and tell him to give you a call if it happens again. You being nice about it may change his perception of you, because I know that when I put up with some of the people in my building and their music I just automatically assume they're assholes and have a desire to respond in kind.

1.) You're right.  I've already given this way too much thought.  Although I think that only says even more that I am mindful of the thoughts of others and how actions are perceived.  Me feeling like I put someone else out caught me totally by surprise.  The last thing I would ever want to do is be that neighbor.

2.) I've thought about this and a few people have said something similarly.  I'm just going to leave it alone and not say anything unless he approaches me.  I apologized last night and I'm not sure I can bring it up again without coming across and as snarky or upset.  If he wants to clear the air or whatever I'm cool with it.  No biggie, but I feel if any apology is to be made at this point it needs to come from him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Issue with My Neighbor (Would Like Your Opinion) - Wes Mantooth - 02-23-2016, 04:12 PM