Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns Alex Mack to test free agency
(03-08-2016, 04:36 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You have got to be kidding... Wych made a statement about the weakest link on the team.  I disagreed with him by posting who I thought was the weakest link on the team.  Your irrelevant posts about a coach that is not on the Bengals is the only thing in this entire discussion that is not on topic.

How does this have any relevance to whether or not Giggles is the weakest part of the team or not?  Literally I can tell you have never had to evaluate anything in your life and if you have you have done so in such a poor manner that any and all important things that require serious evaluation is done by someone else.

LOL...Prime example of your inability to evaluate properly.  We are discussing Giggles coaching issues being a serious detriment to the team and you only want to evaluate one game.  A game in which his inability to control his team, and his poor situational awareness were direct causes of the loss his team took.  Those are two of my prior evaluations of him and the reason why he is the weakest link on the team.

Dude...Piss off.  You have this over inflated idea of your mental capacity like your some Steven Hawkings sitting there in a chair with some heightened mental ability when the only thing you two have in common is time on your ass.  You wanna talk about predictability....your immeasurably dumb posts on this forum are all one need to grasp that concept in it's full.  Seriously Bradford...Piss....Off.  

Wink

i felt that burn all the way down in tampa florida
People suck

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browns Alex Mack to test free agency - Griever - 03-10-2016, 06:03 PM