Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Resurection of CinciREborn
He... Tried to silence me and tie me down. He.... Tried to destory my name. Why? Because I knew the truth and if everyone would of but listened to my wisdom. Because of my knowledge, He.. Denny.. Exiled me to the vast waste lands of the plane.

In my exile I traveled the lands. I spent most of my time in Japan wrestling for New Japan Pro Wrestling. while I was there I wrestled with a mask under the name hirotommacktummatotata. I conquered NJPW and quickly became their top star. I gained much wisdom and fame that has taken my knowledge to new heights.

It is truly a shame though what happened with Denny. The once though great bengals fan killed the official forum. If people would of listened to me when I tried to say he was a closet Ravens Fan that was out to destory the forum from the inside we wouldn't be where we are now. Instead the people called for my head. They called for the head of the People's Mod. It's okay though.. The actions of the past are but stepping stones to the divine place we find ourselves now.

This day and the events that brought us here are all the will of the gods. This is the day of the resurrection of CinciREborn. This is the day the rBo ascends to its greatest glory under the leadership of CinciREborn.

I have returned from my exile and days of glory are soon upon us my children!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The Resurection of CinciREborn - CinciREborn - 05-12-2015, 02:25 PM
RE: The Resurection of CinciREborn - Bryan - 05-12-2015, 11:22 PM
RE: The Resurection of CinciREborn - Bryan - 05-13-2015, 03:34 PM