Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man!
(05-24-2016, 09:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Everyone was saying it was a good post until Fred joined in about halfway down and posted "the first sentence has three independent clauses, and I'd fix it, but I'm too busy."  He then spent an hour arguing about how he wasn't just posting it to be superior to me, and then he suddenly found time to re-writeb the entire thing and stayed with his one clause per sentence theme when, in actuality, sentences can have more than one independent clause, and that's what conjunctions are for.

People keep claiming it was more than about just grammar, then WHY WOULD HE ADMIT THAT HE NEVER EVEN WENT TO MY WEBSITE?!  HOW COULD HE WRITE ABOUT CONTENT WHEN HE HAD NO CLUE WHAT THE CONTENT WAS?!

Why does it fukking matter? Why do we have to re-live your whining every single damn thread? Its you brad. Its nobody else. You are the problem. You take every single criticism personally, and you can't let go. You have become an absolute embarrassment to this board. And this is coming from someone who has no dog in the fight.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man! - Beaker - 05-24-2016, 09:17 PM