Poll: Pre-season poll on which rookie will have the biggest impact on the 2016 season?
CB William Jackson (1st round)
WR Tyler Boyd (2nd round)
LB Nick Vigil (3rd round)
NT Andrew Billings (4th round)
OG Christian Westerman (5th round)
WR Cody Core (6th round)
S Clayton Fejedelem (7th round)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre-season poll which rookie will have the biggest impact on the 2016 season? PICK 2
Every year we're all excited about the draft, and usually excited about the picks. It doesn't always work out the way we think it will.

A couple of years ago when Marvin Lewis said that Dennard was the best looking rookie corner he'd ever seen, I was certain that we'd be see more of Dennard, yet we really haven't and he's now heading into his 3rd year.

We also see guys come in and aren't sure quite what to think. Will they even last through training camp. Burfict was one of those guys that I just thought was going to burn his bridges and be gone.

So which two rookies are going to have the biggest impact in 2016?

I didn't include any undrafted free agents simply cause I don't know much about them.

I picked Boyd and Vigil. The only reason I didn't select Jackson was because we never seem to make use of a rookie corner, but this could be a year that changes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Pre-season poll which rookie will have the biggest impact on the 2016 season? PICK 2 - BengalChris - 05-07-2016, 10:01 PM